This week's pick:


Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Clara de Noche by Chris Samnee


Afraid I've only time for another quickie this week... but I'm sure Clara is pretty used to that by now ;)
If you're fluent in French you can get all of the beautiful, hilarious and definitely not all ages albums of Jordi Bernet's Clara de Noche here.
There was also an English language "Best Of" volume, put out by Auad Publishing, a few years back that is unfortunately out of print now.
Here's hoping we'll all be lucky enough to get some more English language volumes soon.

11 comments:

Jordie Bellaire said...

Ooooh my.

Declan Shalvey said...

Advantage of being single; i don't need to feel guilty for looking at this.

Mike Hawthorne said...

I love it!

Braxton Harrison said...

Wow. Her rear end is up in zeh air.

William Owen said...

Well, I could think of worse reasons to become fluent honestly.

Mike Hawthorne said...

The strips are always pretty funny and witty...at least in Spanish. Might not translate welll...

Steve Bryant said...

Ouch! That quickie pun was awful! But this drawing is sweet enough to make up for it!

Craig Zablo said...

Love the lace, love the... ah, I love everything about it.

Francesco Francavilla said...

Voluptously nice, Chris :D

Cheers,
Francesco

Ron Salas said...

I love that "come hither" stare.
Beautiful as always, Chris.

Mitch Gerads said...

Tasteful, naughty, slick, and sexy all wrapped up in one, Chris. Plus...garters....yeah....I like.